Monday, April 15, 2013

Montmartre - Up coming visit

Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life!  ~Albert Einstein
Place du Tertre, a square located just a few blocks from the basilica of Montmartre. It is here that today's artists set up their easels and tempt passers-by with their works of art.
In just two days at this time I will be meeting up with my grandparents, uncle and little cousin in Paris. Taking two days off school (making for a perfect start for my two week long vacation) I will join them in the hotel that we will be staying for a mere two nights, located relatively near the train station Montparnasse. Arriving from a two our train and them from an 11 hour plane ride, we will start our afternoon with a typical French picnic( baguette sandwich) which I will provide upon a green double deck er tour bus. From there we will take the "blue" and "orange" routes proposed by the tour service, stopping occasionally to get a closer look at the attractions. This is how our Wednesday evening will carry on, with Thursday being along the same idea.
However, on Thursday I will be able to speak from experience thanks to yesterday when I (tagged along with a Rotarian family) visited the precise location; Montmartre.

Well I guess everyone will be seeing the pictures soon.. until then.
-Juliana

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, Montmartre con su Place du Tertre! Uno de mis sitios preferidos en Paris.
    Que disfruten y que todo les salga muy, muy bien!
    TQM

    ReplyDelete