Friday, February 22, 2013

Vacances de Hiver 2013

“Is it snowing where you are? All the world that I see from my tower is draped in white and the flakes are coming down as big as pop-corns. It's late afternoon - the sun is just setting (a cold yellow colour) behind some colder violet hills, and I am up in my window seat using the last light to write to you.”
― Jean Webster, Daddy-Long-Legs



Hello everyone!
So as  hope you are aware of it is currently winter and that means that winter break is coming up soon as well.
For the majority of you I am guessing the vacations will still have to wait for a few weeks. But as for me, I have only one hour of school left today before I am free. Free for two weeks from the daily routine.

And am I excited for these vacations!
Let me explain..
So it was only three days ago at a Rotary meeting that I received the information that during these vacations not only will I be changing host families (like previewed) but I will also be staying in the homes of three different members of our Rotary club.
Yay! This means that my biggest fear of having once again absolutely nothing to do during the vacations is completely vanished. Instead I will be busy busy busy.. sooo if you do not hear from me for the next two weeks not to worry I am simply happily occupied ( no need to fear me freezing into a human popsicle either as I will do my best to stay inside and bundle up).

Lets not let the wintertime weather get us down and until next time
-juli

1 comment:

  1. Juli,
    Gracias por las fotos de nadado sincronizado y de los boy scouts en sus uniformes.
    Espero la pases rico en tus vacaciones de invierno. Cuando puedas, me mandas un email porfa contandome cual sera tu direccion en marzo y cual sera tu direccion al final de tu estadia en Francia? Besitos, tu tia A

    ReplyDelete