Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Walk Around Town



Having no school or swimming (thanks to my current hand situation below)
I decided to profit of the unusually nice weather and take a leisurely walk.  

There is the main deep cut right in the center of course that annoying in between fingers one.
Luckily it is healing quite nicely, and by next Wednesday I should be right back into the pool.


And of course I took all you lovely people that read my rather drab posts into consideration and took plenty of pictures. Hope that you enjoy them and sorry if I have already posted pictures of certain of these places as I tend to forget (and it is a rather small town).


The mayors office.

This reminded me of one of my favorite movies the Secret Garden.

Typical house/apartment located downtown.

The costume loft.

Yum! One of the three creperies to choose from.


There is also a Chinese place although I am quite perplexed  as I haven't seen even one Chinese person ever in our town.

Supposedly the best restaurant our town has to offer as it is even on the Michelin guide (although I would not know as  I still have not set a foot into an actual restaurant).


I am a fan this place and not only because of the obvious, but also because they have a map of the city  posted outside which comes in handy when you get lost easily like me.

French houses are always gated off.





Old people have interesting ideas when it comes to outdoor decorating, and these little guys where just adorable.

What an impressive gate.
Along my walk I decided to head to the supermarket mainly to look around but also because I wanted to find some dental floss and buy my host family a dessert for tonight's dinner. Well I came out with one of the two things the dessert. Which I guess I will consider a success. The floss was a no go as they do not sell any,guess I will just have to wait to buy that one once I get home. 

Out of all these products they do not have one single dental floss.


The impressive wine section..

that just keeps going and going..

and going.

My all time favorite jam here in France and probably in general. 

Tomorrow I will be back in school like usual but at 8:30 I have something that will be the topic of the next blog post.
Until then

- Juliana

1 comment:

  1. Sana que sana colita de ran, si no sanas hoy sanarás mañana... Lamento mucho tu accidente, gracias a Dios que te esta sanando bien las heridas! Gracias por las fotos mi amor.

    ReplyDelete