Saturday, January 5, 2013

Vacation


Today is the next to last day of Christmas vacations.
Which means that starting this Monday I will have to get used to the daily schedule, something I am not really looking forwards to :(

Hopefully it wont be too hard though and on the bright side I will have a certain level of things to do; keeping me a little more occupied than I am now.
I positive change as these vacations have really consisted of very little.
And on that train of thought if anybody is reading this (that I am acquainted with) in France please do not hesitate to pay a visit or better yet pick me up for a weekend.

That is it for today. Sorry that I don't have much to write about (as nothing much has happened) and I look forward to writing a more interesting post next time

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
-juliana


No comments:

Post a Comment