Monday, October 22, 2012

Race againts breast cancer




Hello everyone! This past weekend I participated in a 5km race against breast cancer.

It was really moving because there were nearly 8,000 women all in the pink shirts and ready to run or walk their way to the finish.

And of course all for a wonderful cause. As breast cancer affects one in ten women in France. It is therefore essential to learn more about this disease to improve prevention, screening and treatment. With thepurpose of the course being to support scientific research and to understand howthis cancer develops, I truly felt like I was involved in something bigger and more important.

Plus it was amusing to run with the wife of the current Rotary district president.


Here is a little video that I borrowed from the website




And to finish a photo of me and Joselin before the race.
 

Thank you for viezing my blog
_juli

1 comment:

  1. Juli,

    Me alegro tener noticias tuyas. Todo lo q cuentas suena muy positivo. Estoy de acuerdo contigo en cuanto a la importancia del sueño.
    Un beso grande.
    Tu tia,
    Ana

    ReplyDelete