Friday, May 3, 2013

Last week of vacation

Time just seems to be flying by. With only a little over a month left in France, everything is suddenly coming to an end.. subsequently so are my vacations. 
From last Saturday to yesterday evening I spent a few days at the coast side. More precisely in little town about 10 minutes Granville (the red dot on the image below).





 While the weather was windier and much colder than I would have liked, it was still nice to have a change of scenery.































The Vauban Cabin that served as sort of watchtower. 








One afternoon having had enough "family" time for the day I to see the sunset on the beach. This was my favorite part of the week as I was in complete harmony with nature ( even took my shoes off) and the silence surrounded me.








Cant say that I wouldn't have enjoyed staying for a bit longer that evening but as usual there are dinners to eat, family to talk to sea food..








2 comments:

  1. Todo súper bonito! Me gusta mucho la foto tuya con Veronique y las de la familia , bueno y los paisajes también me encantan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juli,

    Muy bonitos paisajes. Quien cumplia anos? Wow, que cangrejo tan grande. Me imagino que ya no eres vegetariana, y por lo menos esos platos tan exquisitos i los pruebas.

    Abrazos,
    Rafael

    ReplyDelete